Author Topic: Main web site has been updated  (Read 2948 times)

Matt_G

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Goodrich Family Association
Main web site has been updated
« on: April 19, 2007, 17:42:03 PM »
I have finished inputting all the data from the Case book into the TMG database and that data is now posted on the web site.
This public database will not be updated in the future, except for any needed corrections, such as typos etc.
Going forward all new data will be posted in a GFA member only section of the web site.
For instance we have considerable data from the files of George Farrell that I will be including in the database as my time allows.
I will also be adding research of my own, such as census work, data from other published works, etc.
My goal is to confirm or deny the data that Case published in 1889 wherever possible.
As you can imagine, this is a tall order, which is why we have decided to make this information part of a member only site. We want to give our paying members some "bang for their buck." :)
Please note that I don't know when this member only section will be available. I have a lot of work to do before this will become a reality.
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding this, please feel free to reply to this post.

Matt
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 17:44:31 PM by Matt_G »
Matt
Database Compiler and Webmaster
www.goodrichfamilyassoc.org