Author Topic: Are you planning on going to the NGS conference in May?  (Read 3843 times)

DEWSKOG

• View Profile
Are you planning on going to the NGS conference in May?
« on: November 17, 2012, 01:56:21 AM »
The last time I attended the NGS conference I met two other Goodrich descendants.  Are you planning on going this May?  If so it would be fun if we could could have a gathering.  Would you consider? 

deloresgfa55

• GFA Trustee
    • View Profile
Re: Are you planning on going to the NGS conference in May?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 01:33:16 AM »
I have not heard of anyone's plans to attend this conference, although we do have plans to be represented in person at next year's Conference at the prestigious Allen library in Indiana.
If you are going would you consider writing us an article for the Goodrich Family Association Quarterly about whatever impresses you at the conference? We would love to hear. You can
 email your article to me at gfadelores@verizon.net

Thank you.
Delores

DEWSKOG

• View Profile
Re: Are you planning on going to the NGS conference in May?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 06:17:45 AM »
Sorry, you can tell I haven't check back for a while. When I didn't see a response I figured no one was interested.  I am not much of a writer.  However I will try.  I will be gone most of the month of May.  So you will not hear back from me right away.  I am going with my cousin and sister on a Genealogy trek.  Following the convention my cousin and I are headed to Boston.  We will be near the NEHGS headquarters and we plan to send a couple of days there. My sister will join us there.  We then catch a cruise ship and go to Bermuda where one of our ancestors was shipwreck for a year. When we get back we will rent a car and drive through CT, NY, and MA and look for gravesites of our ancestors.  The majority of the gravesites will be Goodrich's and their connections.