Author Topic: David Goodrich  (Read 5246 times)

pwcase

• View Profile
David Goodrich
« on: December 31, 2007, 20:36:16 PM »
      8) I have just begun to research my Goodrich lines. So I don't have much. If you can help me, I'd be very grateful.
David married Martha Mudge, Their daughter Rhoda, b. June 16, 1745 in Sharon, Litchfield Co., CT. She married Anthony Hoskins in 1790.
They had 10 children; Seth, John William, Rhoda, Isaac, David,Martha, Ira, Franklin, and Sarah. (not in that order) :help:

Thanks Paula

deloresgfa55

• GFA Trustee
    • View Profile
Re: David Goodrich
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 23:04:59 PM »
Hello Paula,
Thank you for posting your inquiry  on the forum.  I have good news for you.  The Goodrich Family Association has quite a bit of information on your Rhoda that married Anthony Hoskins, hunter and farmer, and her family. For example, we show 12 children.  Anthony and Patty are not on the list you posted.

But first I need a bit more information what your connection to Rhoda is, to be certain you connect to the correct Rhoda, there are multiple Rhoda's. Please email me your descendancy connection at gfagenealogy@yahoo.com and we will be able to share information off the forum. 

Meanwhile, for the ancestry, you may wish to look at this Rhoda's listing on our Goodrich Family Association web site files through her father David, LWC100, and grandfather William, LWC34. The index is available from the home page.

I am looking forward to hearing further from you,
Delores Goodrick Beggs, Goodrich Family Association Genealogist

pwcase

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 00:15:36 AM »
 :help:    Having trouble finding index on home page. Can you give me more detailed  instrctions? I'm such a baby at this, but i'm not afraid to ask.  Also, will send acnestory in a few days. Have appointments to meet.
Thanks

Paula

Matt_G

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Goodrich Family Association
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 14:51:00 PM »
Hi Paula,

I suspect you are looking at the home page of the forums. That is why you cannot find the index.
You need to look at the home page of our main site.
www.goodrichfamilyassoc.org
At the top of the page is a button for the index.

If you have any trouble, don't hesitate to ask. :)
Matt
Database Compiler and Webmaster
www.goodrichfamilyassoc.org

deloresgfa55

• GFA Trustee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 15:47:06 PM »
Hello Paula,

Once you are on the Index page, click on the section of the Index that includes David (Goodrich, Clark Norton to Goodrich, Eliza),
scroll down until you reach the list of Davids, there are many.  Your David is the one b. Feb. 12, 1720.

You can click on pedigree to see information about David's parents.

Delores