Author Topic: Casper Goodrich Lavelle  (Read 2913 times)

Jess76

• View Profile
Casper Goodrich Lavelle
« on: May 04, 2012, 14:57:33 PM »
hello I am new to this forum and this website. I am seeking information on the following Goodrich Family I have hit a brick wall and dont know what to do. i was told that Escalapius was a Dr in RI or Virginia?

Descendants of Escalapius Winthrop Goodrich

Escalapius W. Goodrich

Children
Casper Frenel Goodrich Birth 10 Dec 1850 in Davidson County, Tennessee, USA
Death 30 Jun 1934 in Port Arthur, Texas, USA  m. 1873 in San Saba,TX  Isabell Jane James b.1856 OHIO
I  know that Casper changed his name many times and the name he was using when  he passed was H.L. Lavelle) I  know that he also married his sister in-law and moved to Mexico and has children there under this name. 
Robert Goodrich
Daughter Goodrich

Casper and Isabell
Children
Leonidas Velasca Goodrich b. 1874
Sobieski Barretta Goodrich b. 1876 m. Eunie May Henson b. 1887
Dorus Erastus Goodrich b. 1878

S.B. Goodrich & Eunie May Henson
Flora Goodrich 1906
Lois Goodrich 1908
Floyd Goodrich 1904
Vernon Goodrich 1910
Earl Goodrich 1912
Howard Goodrich 1914
Gladys Anita Goodrich 1917
Raymond Henson Goodrich 1919
Bonnie Faye Goodrich 1922

deloresgfa55

• GFA Trustee
    • View Profile
Re: Casper Goodrich Lavelle
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 21:17:16 PM »
Hello, you have an unusual situation here regarding the names that make your research difficult. I do notice that in listing the children you missed Louis Goodrich
who is shown with his mother Isabel Goodrich and brothers Leonida and Sobeisha in the 1880 census, staying with her parent Cyrus H. James at San Saba, TX.  I would like to
know more about this family and see what we can find out. Would you please contact me offsite at gfadelores @verizon.net (no space) so we can look into this lineage further?
Thank you,
Delores Goodrick Beggs

deloresgfa55

• GFA Trustee
    • View Profile
Re: Casper Goodrich Lavelle
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 19:46:09 PM »
This family changed surnames several times; nevertheless, we have the complete lineage worked out. The lineage appears in the December, 2012 Goodrich Family Association Quarterly, which went to press last week. If you are not on the Quarterly distribution list, you can contact me at gfadelores@verizon.net and I will email you a copy and add you to the distribution list. The Goodrich Family Association's Quarterlies are free, but you need to request to be added to the mailing list. They come as an e-mail attachment.

Regards,
Delores