Author Topic: Cherokee County KS Goodrich's  (Read 3688 times)

ginap73

• View Profile
Cherokee County KS Goodrich's
« on: November 05, 2008, 20:58:50 PM »
I am looking for relatives of J Homer Goodrich,  His father was Jerome "Romey" goodrich from Cherokee County KS.
My Grandmother was Homer Goodrich's Daughter from a previous marriage, he divorced and remarried. I am looking for any siblings or neices or nephews that may be around.

deloresgfa55

• GFA Trustee
    • View Profile
Re: Cherokee County KS Goodrich's
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 01:26:26 AM »
Hello,
It is good to hear from a researcher from my home state of Kansas.  I do note that your J.Homer Goodrich, a teacher, is listed in the 1920 census with his parents Jerome B, Goodrich, a grain dealer, his mother Zelma, and a younger brother George W. Goodrich.  The skyways.lib.ks.genweb has a J. Homer Goodrich obit dated 08 Aug 1985 at age 89, which coincides with the census age.
However, this is "newer" information and we would need additional names and dates to check our indexed files and see if we have any more. You can contact me off-forum with further information about the wives and the granddaughter's names and birthdates at gfagenealogy@yahoo.com. Good luck in your search.
Delores

Jbgoodrich

• View Profile
Re: Cherokee County KS Goodrich's
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 17:43:31 PM »
I am the grandson of john homer goodrich. I am the first son of his first son. I was aware that homer had been married and divorced before WWI, but did not know he had children.